Awnings & Shades
Chemicals, Cleaners & Sealants
Folding Chairs, Tables & Patio Mats
Hardware & Maintenance
Heating & Cooling
Protect Your RV
Protect your RV from harmful UV rays, wind, and premature aging with RV covers from ADCO! The leading brand in RV covers since 1955.
Sanitation & Sewer
Steps & Ladders
• 2.4GHz Radio System
• Waterproof Power System for All-Weather Driving Excitement
• Ready-to-Race® with included LaTrax 6.0V NiMH Battery and Charger
The LaTrax Radio Controlled 1/18 Rally incorporates precision and performance into a compact and incredibly affordable model that goes with you anywhere and is ready for fun in an instant. The LaTrax Rally is fully assembled and Ready-to-Race®, with everything you need included in the package. The powerful motor, all-wheel drive, and fully independent suspension immediately transform the world beneath your feet into a racetrack. Offices, malls, sidewalks, and playgrounds are the site for your next racing challenge. Long run times and the dependable 2.4GHz radio system extend your playtime. The LaTrax Rally is built to last, protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
The LaTrax 1/18 Rally captures the distinctive look and exciting performance of a true rally car with its lowered stance, tough wide-body styling, and 12-spoke rally wheels. The model is an impressive street machine on asphalt while the fully independent suspension, full-time 4WD, and all-weather electronics carry it confidently off-road. Hang it out in the turns and hustle down the straights with the perfect blend of speed, power, and traction—4WD makes it easy to drive like a pro! The suspension system has been expertly engineered for high-performance handling right down to the coil-over friction shocks and firm, road-tuned springs. The chassis balances strength, weight, function, and style in an impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that's built for hours of driving fun.
LaTrax 1/18 Rally includes a 2amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging on-the-go. The brilliant LED provides charging status while the battery charges. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug in the included Power Cell battery (5-cell, 6-volt NiMH) for a perfect charge, run after run. Everything you need to power-up is in the box…even 4 AA alkaline batteries!
Waterproof, all-weather electronics open the door to new driving adventures on water-soaked racing surfaces. The 1/18 LaTrax Rally doesn't slow down for rain, puddles, ice, or snow! The waterproof servo and patent-pending weather-sealed receiver box let you keep going, even in wet conditions that stop other cars in their tracks. It's total driving freedom!
The 1/18 LaTrax Rally is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 6.0V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
LaTrax is a new brand, backed with proven, world-class customer support from Traxxas. Fast and friendly answers to all your questions are just a phone call or an email away. Unmatched parts availability allows your LaTrax vehicle to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide or Traxxas directly. The LaTrax Rally is powered by Traxxas so your investment is also protected by the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty. With LaTrax, you can count on Traxxas Support to go above and beyond to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun.
• 1/18 LaTrax Rally body with cutting edge graphics
• Powered by Traxxas for award winning performance and support
• All-weather electronics, including the waterproof electronic speed control (patent pending)
• All-wheel drive for superior grip and acceleration
• Powerful 370 motor
• Ready-To-Race with included 6.0V NiMH battery pack and charger
• Fully independent suspension for exceptional on-road handling and control
• Front and rear gear differentials
• Soft-compound tires on authentic 12-spoke Rally wheels
• Durable construction that's built to last
Designed and engineered for LaTrax, the all-weather electronic speed control (ESC) is completely waterproof for R/C driving fun in all conditions. This high-performance ESC is packed with impressive specifications to ensure the highest level of quality and support, including the Lifetime Electronics Warranty from Traxxas.
• Innovative waterproof, all-weather design
• Backed by the Lifetime Electronics Warranty from Traxxas
• Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
• Programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode – 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse
• EZ-Set® push-button setup
• Multi-color LED
• Built-in two-stage low-voltage detection for LiPo (Lithium Polymer) batteries
• Thermal shutdown protection
• Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
• Smooth, high-frequency operation
For fun on all types of surfaces, the slick tires are molded in a specially-formulated soft compound that delivers the perfect blend of slip and grip to drift through turns and shred the straights. The tires are factory-glued to 12-spoke, 1.7" (43 mm) Rally wheels for an authentic look.
The LaTrax Rally's exclusive body design features an aggressive, muscular shape wrapped in beautiful custom graphics. No painting required! The rugged molded material withstands impacts to maintain its great looks over time. The decals are already applied to get you driving just minutes out of the box.
The LaTrax Rally is equipped with an impact-absorbing front bumper that protects against crash damage so you can keep the carefree driving fun going all day.
Fast Charger & NiMH Battery PackLaTrax 1/18 Rally includes a 2amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging on-the-go. The brilliant LED provides charging status while the battery charges. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug in the included Power Cell battery (5-cell, 6-volt NiMH) for a perfect charge, run after run. Everything you need to power-up is in the box…even 4 AA alkaline batteries!
LaTrax's 3-channel micro receiver uses 2.4GHz technology for long range and dependable performance. The radio system automatically finds an open channel so you never have to worry about radio conflicts with your friends or changing frequency crystals. The receiver is fully protected from the elements by the patent-pending weather-sealed receiver box. It is also protected with full support and the Lifetime Electronics Warranty from Traxxas.
The LaTrax Rally is all-wheel drive for maximum traction and control on a variety of surfaces. A steel center driveshaft carries the power to the front and rear differentials.
The rugged gear differentials use a well-proven design to balance power delivery out to the wheels for precise acceleration and cornering.
The fully independent suspension allows each wheel to absorb impacts without affecting the other wheels or upsetting the balance of the model. Lower control arms and upper camber links at each wheel provide the correct geometry for superior handling and control.
For the best turning response, the inside front wheel turns sharper (more steering angle) than the outside front wheel. The LaTrax Rally uses two steering bellcranks on the chassis to multiply the speed of the servo and provide the precise geometry for the steering angle for each front wheel.
A "servo saver" is integrated into the bellcrank steering system to protect the servo gears from impacts.
The LaTrax Rally's all-weather electronics (patent pending) open the door to wild sliding maneuvers on rain-soaked pavement. Drive through rain, puddles, mud, & snow!
Small but powerful, the LaTrax Rally's servo cranks out 32 oz-in. of tire-turning torque for responsive steering and precise control. Waterproof, O-ring-sealed construction locks out moisture, dirt, and debris.
The battery compartment makes battery removal and installation a snap. Keep extra charged batteries on hand for hours of playtime. The battery compartment holds 6-volt (included) and 7.2-volt (optional) battery packs.
The included hobby-class 2.4GHz wheel radio has a specially designed comfort grip and precision steering control. Advanced features include servo reversing, low battery indicator, and electronic steering trim control. Digital proportional output offers extremely precise and smooth steering, throttle, and braking control.
• Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run
• Tough, rally-inspired body design with cutting edge graphics
• Pre-glued, low-profile slick tires mounted on white, 12-spoke rally wheels
• Impact-absorbing foam front bumper
• Adjustable-height body mounts
• Waterproof, All-Weather Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative all-weather design
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- Programmable with three drive profiles:
- EZ-Set® push-button setup
- Multi-color LED
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
• Powerful 370 brushed motor
• Includes LaTrax 6.0V 5-cell NiMH battery pack and charger
• High-torque waterproof sub-micro steering servo
• Weather-sealed receiver box (patent pending)
• Full-time 4WD
• Front C-hub design with universal driveshafts
• Rear axle carrier with universal driveshafts
• Coil-over shocks with variable mounting positions
• 4-wheel fully independent suspension
• Fiber-composite chassis
• Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
• Quick-release battery hold-down for fast battery pack changes
• 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 2-channel transmitter
- Servo reversing
- Electronic steering trim controls
- Low battery indicator
- Internal antenna
- Distinctive, ergonomic, contour grip
• Award-winning Traxxas support and parts availability
• Lifetime Electronics Warranty
LaTrax Rally - 1/18 Scale 4WD Rally Car
Impossible Mission: LaTrax Relay