Awnings & Shades
Chemicals, Cleaners & Sealants
Folding Chairs, Tables & Patio Mats
Hardware & Maintenance
Heating & Cooling
Protect Your RV
Protect your RV from harmful UV rays, wind, and premature aging with RV covers from ADCO! The leading brand in RV covers since 1955.
Sanitation & Sewer
Steps & Ladders
The AP Products entrance lock provides hassle free touch pad access. There is no need to use your keys or key fob to carry around with you.
No wiring needed! It uses 4 AA batteries to operate (not included).
Comes with extra key in case forgotten code or battery goes dead.
Easy to use & install!
1) Remove the old lock from your trailer.
2) Clean the cut out of any dirt or debris.
3) Install the outside housing (includes the touch pad) with the dead bolt in the unlocked position.
4) Attach the two screws into the handle with plunger and dead bolt.
5) Plug wire from inside assembly into the receptacle on the housing. It should make a click when engaged.
6) Align the knob in the unlocked position. The red dots and knob in the assembly should be aligned to indicate the unlocked position of the dead bolt. Secure but do not over tighten screws.
Click here for more detailed installation instructions.